Prior to installation:
- You need to have Windows® Administrator rights in order to install OST2 for Microsoft® Outlook®.
- Please check that you are running Outlook 2002 (SP-2), 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013.
OST2 is incompatible with Outlook versions prior to 2002. ; check other System Requirements as well. You can update your Microsoft Outlook version here.
- Download the latest version of OST2 setup file and save it to an easy to find place.
- Close Microsoft® Outlook® and all open programs.
- Install the previously downloaded product by opening/clicking the "setup" file from the location where you saved it. Follow the instruction on the screen. You may need to restart your computer after installation, if asked.
- The "Import Export by OST2" will appear on the Outlook toolbar.
- You are now ready to start using the program!
Our customer support will be happy to answer all your questions regarding product installation and functionality, by email or through Live Help Chat/Feedback, over the phone at: (954) 796-8161.