- One software license is required per single user account, per one computer (PC workstation or server).
- Every license or upgrade includes: 1 year of free updates and free support via email and Live Help.
Please check the product pricing page for an additional information.
License policy explanation:
- As long as a license is used on the computer where it was installed, the license will never expire.
- If you need to transfer your license to another computer or user account, we can reset it for you if you contact our sales support via email or LiveHelp (Chat) service.
- A license can be transferred (reset) 3 times during the year after the purchase date (support period).
- A license cannot be transferred if it has expired for technical support and product updates, as the license transfer is considered to be a support case. You will need to purchase the product upgrade if you want us to reset the license that expired.
- Reinstallation (crash) of the operating system is considered to be a creation of a new user account.
Software License Agreement (SLA)
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)